This is not a review, I have not own any of the watches listed. These are watches in my wishlist, where I categorize them as a minimalist watches.
1. Casio Men MTP1342L-9B (Series : MTP-1342L)The downside for this design is it does not came for women, although it could still fit on most women. This would be a good piece if not for the hands, just not for my liking.
- Leather strap
- Date display
- Aluminium case
- More specs
2. Timex Classic Round.This series and also a few others series by Timex that have the INDIGLO light. For a video review of indiglo feature (not a Timex Classic Round review), click here .
3. Timex Easy Reader.I like the hands on Timex Easy Readey, but I can't say the same on the typeface of the numberings. For a short video of Timex Easy Reader, click here.
Timex Easy Reader (Men)
Timex Easy Reader (Women)
4. Asos Grandad WatchStill on the affordable side, but after conversion from GBP to MYR it this watch is not really a value for your money buy. I bought clothing of ASOS and I could say they are in very good quality. Of course I cant say the same quality for all of their clothing nor their other products. But seeing their worldwide customer and I don't find that many or serious or negative review about them ASOS is looking pretty legit.
5. Timex Elevated Classic Dress (T2N947)I can't help it, I am in love with these Timex's design. Another great design is the Timex Elevated Classic Dress. Having smaller width than the Easy Reader and Classic Round, and I might just settle with this one.
Images credit to respective sites, link to the images available.